Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow

What is your reaction to the text you just read?
My first reaction was "oh superman died?! I've watched and read a for superman comics/movies for a while so this was the first time getting a new view of what it's like not to have him alive and talking about him in past tense.

What connections did you make with the story?
I'm not sure how i could connect with the story personally. However superman being the topic of this comic i can connect with it in that aspect because it was through superman that i could connect with my day a lot better.

What changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium?
Hmmmm this is a bit hard because I don't like changing story's if they're good. But I guess if something must be changed I would say that the transition between the story and Louis's reality. the whole thing didn't feel like a memory but more of what was happening now.

Comments

Popular Posts